Fri, 16 July|
ASU Social, Disability and Community Services Roundtable
Calling all ASU members working in the social, disability and community services sector! Our annual roundtable will be held on Friday 16 July. Come along and have your say on all the important issues in your workplace and union!
Time & Location
16 July 2021, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Glen Osmond, 15 Cross Rd, Glen Osmond SA 5064, Australia
About the event
There's a lot going on - as always - the SACS sector.
ASU members from across SA will be coming to this roundtable to discuss:
- Portable long service leave campaign
- key issues you want the union to focus on in the lead up to the State and Federal election
- changes to the SCHDS Award - there is good news for you!
- NDIS / mental health funding gaps crisis
- Homelessness ERO funding win and concerns about the State tender processes
- Changes to superannuation
- We Won't Wait - 10 Days paid family violence leave campaign update
RSVP essential - email@example.com
The union can assist you with requesting union trainng leave from your employer and for our regional members, we will assist with travel and accomodation costs.